Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tweets From The Hollywood Nest

@maxarmstrong1 Hello friends! Thinking this makes cool cover art for my new record.

@brookeburke I'm planning shaya's 3rd day party. Anyone have any cute toy story ideas. Party favors?

@tristasutter I LOVE our Britax convertible carseat for Max, but just found out that he may be able to move into a booster. This mommy would love that!

@JLo It's my coconuts bday 2day!!! HAPPY BDAY my beautiful babies..you're 3 2day and Mama's SO proud! There are no words 4 how much I love u!!

@torianddean Stella said 2nite "Mommy..You're the best Mommy Ever!". I don't think I could hve smiled any bigger. Locked N2 my memory 4evr! #BestNiteEvr

@alydenisof I spend WAY more time cleaning when my hubby is out of town mainly cuz I want our housekeeper to think he's the messy one. Also, I miss him.

@DENISE_RICHARDS Praying for all the people in Christchurch, NZ during this difficult time..sending lots of love and prayers...

@jennaonpurpose Well, apparently EVERY parent in LA had the same idea about taking their kids to the zoo today.

@jessicaalba About 2 get my workout on... hate the start but always feel gr8 when done

@Bethenny Bryn&I are going on a girls week vacation today!!!I am so excited!if I'm tweeting a lot from there,slap me!

Don't forget to follow @celeb_babyscoop on Twitter!

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/02/22/tweets-from-the-hollywood-nest

Lebron James Lindsay Lohan Paris Hilton Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment