Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hilary Duff Talks Long-Distance Lovin'

It was only six short weeks ago that they were exchanging vows, but Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie already find themselves situated in different locales.

Making sure that rumors of a breakup don't get started, the "Lizzie McGuire" star tells that Mike had to go to Pittsburgh for pre-season training with his NHL team.

"He left too soon," Duff told E! News. "Now he's gone and I'm alone and it's like, 'What? I'm alone? Why am I alone right now, I'm a newlywed!'"

Continuing on, she adds, "We're so used to traveling and being apart and making it work long distance that I'm not worried about it at all."

As for herself, Hil is gearing up for a book promotional tour for "Elixir," while also landing a guest spot on the TV show "Community".

Talking about her schedule, Duff said, "I'm going to fly to Pittsburgh for [Comrie's] first game and then I'm going to New York to start the tour. I think we're going to eight or nine cities in two weeks, which is hard. Then I'm going to come home and start writing the follow up book right away so I'll be busy for the next couple months."

Mel Gibson Carrie Underwood Taylor Swift Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment