Saturday, October 23, 2010

David Archuleta's Day at the Kennedy Shriver Challenge

Visiting the nation's capital for a good cause, David Archuleta partook in the Kennedy Shriver Challenge in Washington, D.C. on Saturday morning (October 23).

The "American Idol" alum was among the performers at the event as he helped to raise money for the Special Olympics and Best Buddies International.

Aside from his D.C. doings, David recently stopped by SWRV music video network to talk about his new album ?The Other Side of Down?.

When asked what inspired the sound of his new album, David responded, "I?m a dork and so I was like well this album needs to be more me. And I am kind of a dork so?. I?m kind of a strange odd person/awkward kind of kid?so hey if I am going to be real then that has to put that in the music. So it kind of talks about how I get confused all the time and I don?t understand what?s going on and things like that so kind of?.

Also asked by SWRV about where he sees himself in the future, Archuleta replied, "I don?t know what?s gonna be happening but whatever happens, whatever challenges come I am going to keep moving forward and I?m really excited about the future. So many potential ways? so many different opportunities so many doors that are there."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/david-archuleta/david-archuletas-day-kennedy-shriver-challenge-428345

Mel Gibson Carrie Underwood Taylor Swift Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment