Sunday, September 5, 2010

Erin Andrews Dances Laps Around Racetrack

From rhinestones and spandex to a jumpsuit and helmet, "Dancing with the Stars" finalist Erin Andrews told ET who she thinks will set the pace this season in the race for the mirror ball trophy. The ESPN beauty was a Georgia peach at the Atlanta Motor Speedway, revealing her inner speed demon.
A fearless Erin told former NASCAR driver Dale Jarrett to put the pedal to the metal and reached speeds up to 170 mph. She's used to another certain someone whipping her around in circles--former "DWTS" partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Playing down rumors of a romance, she said, "We talk all the time and he will always have a special place in my heart. He's one of my dearest friends."
Whether or not he has won over her heart romantically has yet to be seen, but he certainly has won over her vote. "I will always cheer for Maks and I'll be voting for Maks and Brandy," she said. "I know he's very excited about her and I know she could probably walk in heels better than I can."

Lady Gaga Madonna Mel Gibson Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment