Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kara DioGuardi Officially Exits "American Idol"

Backing up ongoing rumors surrounding her expected departure, it has been confirmed that Kara DioGuardi's run on "American Idol" is officially over.
Joining Simon Cowell and Ellen DeGeneres as exiting judges, Kara told, ?I felt like I won the lottery when I joined American Idol two years ago, but I feel like now is the best time to leave Idol."
Making a name for herself thanks to her FOX job, Kara adds, "I am very proud to have been associated with American Idol ? it has truly been an amazing experience.?
Commenting on Miss DioGuardi's decision to exit, "American Idol" executive producer Simon Fuller said, ?I will miss having her on the show, but I look forward to working with her in music for many years to come.?

Lindsay Lohan Paris Hilton Lady Gaga Madonna

No comments:

Post a Comment