Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lea Michele: "I'm A Girl Who Eats"

Over the weekend, she dazzled at the Emmy Awards, and Lea Michele doesn?t have to try too hard to look that way.
In an interview with Glamour magazine, the ?Glee? gal tells, "I love being healthy. I get a lot of sleep. I'm a girl who eats. And I feel beautiful no matter how I look. I have my family to thank for that."
As far as Hollywood crash diets go? They?re not for Lea. She says, "I'll have a big Italian dinner, and I don't give a crap because it makes me happy.?
Lea ?who?s been dating Broadway actor Theo Stockman since last year- added, "I'm a relationship girl. I would rather be long distance with him than not have a relationship at all."

Carrie Underwood Taylor Swift Justin Bieber Lebron James

No comments:

Post a Comment