Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lea Michele Shows Her Sensual Side for 'Glamour'

It has been a banner year for Lea Michele, who received her first Emmy nomination for her role as Rachel on "Glee," and now she reveals her sensual side on the cover of Glamour magazine. In the accompanying interview, the star jokingly talks about her goal to take over the world, one show tune at a time -- and ET has a sneak peek.
"When I was a little kid, my mother and I used to watch the Golden Globes and I would dress up and she would get sparkling apple cider and we would make a tray of hors d'oeuvres and watch it together. And I would get up and make a pretend speech," Lea tells Glamour, when asked about turning her dream of a career in entertainment into a reality.
Lea, who shares that her favorite performance on "Glee" to date is "Don't Rain on My Parade," tells the mag her powerful voice "feels like you're jumping out of a plane. Terrifying, but incredibly invigorating at the same time."

Carrie Underwood Taylor Swift Justin Bieber Lebron James

No comments:

Post a Comment