Thursday, August 26, 2010

Selena Gomez's "A Year Without Rain" Excitement

She?s already gearing up for the release of her new album A Year Without Rain and Selena Gomez can?t wait until the official release date of September 21st.
The ?Wizards of Waverly Place? actress announced that her new video for ?A Year Without Rain? will debut on the Disney Channel next Friday, September 3rd, the same day that ?Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam? hits the airwaves.
Selena explained, "['A Year Without Rain' is] basically one of my favorite songs on the record. [The album's] kind of got a more feel-good dance beat and feel. I love it. It's different. [It] kind of shows my growth in my music."
"There's a song called 'Intuition' that's one of my favorites. The message is basically, every decision that you regret or second-guess, [just] do it [anyway]. I love that message so much."

Carrie Underwood Taylor Swift Justin Bieber Lebron James

No comments:

Post a Comment