Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wes Proves 'Love Don't Come Easy' on 'Bachelor Pad'

Wes Hayden, who so famously joined "The Bachelorette" on Jillian Harris's season to further his music career and who is alleged to have had a girlfriend back home, now turns his musical attention on Gia Allemand, who finished third on Jake Pavelka's season of "The Bachelor, on this week's "Bachelor Pad."
Wes, who has admitted to having developed an attraction to Gia, serenades her with "Love Don't Come Easy."
"When I hear someone like Wes sing that song and I just look at him and see the passion in his eyes and I see show real he is. He is putting his heart out for the whole world to see. That touches me. That makes me vulnerable," says Gia, who has to be careful because she has a boyfriend back home.

Paris Hilton Lady Gaga Madonna Mel Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment