Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Katie Price: Noodle Bar Babe

Stepping out for a casual midday meal, Katie Price was spotted leaving the May Fair hotel in London, England on Tuesday (August 17).
The sexy glamour girl proudly showed off her midriff in a cut-off t-shirt as she hopped into an awaiting ride to head to a local noodle bar.
As previously reported by GossipCenter, Miss Price recently chatted with press about how she?s sure that her demise will occur in a car crash caused by paparazzi, much the same as Princess Diana?s death back in 1997.
Ms. Price told press, ?I know I will die in a car crash. When I'm in the car they try and box me in. Basically, I will die in a car crash, 100%.?
Katie continued, "I'm into really sick true-life crime. My dream is to go to prisons, real dark prisons where you see rapists, paedophiles, Hannibal Lecters, murderers. Yeah, absolutely. Get inside their brain, that's what I'm interested in. I'd love to be a detective like that, or, what are they called, a psychologist. Absolutely, that would be my dream job now. And autopsies, anything like that. I'd like to cut up bodies, I'd like to go to a murder scene and try and find out what's happened. I'm so into it. The brain, how it works, I think it's really interesting.?

Taylor Swift Justin Bieber Lebron James Lindsay Lohan

No comments:

Post a Comment