Tuesday, August 17, 2010

'Bachelor Pad''s Jessie Sulidis: I was the Least Conniving

What happens when you stick 19 bachelors and bachelorettes in one bedroom and have them compete for a $250,000 prize? On Monday night's second episode of "Bachelor Pad," we found out: Lots of scheming and broken alliances as Jessie Sulidis and Craig McKinnon -- both Canadian -- were voted out of the mansion.
"I honestly think it was after the first rose ceremony that the house really flipped," Jessie, who changed her strategy several times, tells ET. "Every day was like a new strategy for somebody. I just think that when Krisily heard me talking with Dave Good in the hot tub, I think it was her that went around and got everybody to not trust me and vote me out."
Jessie was a swing vote, moving between the "insider" girls team, led by Elizabeth, and the "outsider" girls team, led by Gia. If she had voted with the outsiders, Craig would still be in the house and the balance of power might have shifted -- and there would still be one Canadian in the game.

Paris Hilton Lady Gaga Madonna Mel Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment