Sunday, August 15, 2010

Snooki And Emilio: Their 'Jersey Shore' Love Story

MTV News takes a look at the romance between 'Jersey Shore' star Snooki and her one-time beau Emilio.By Jocelyn Vena





Snooki

Photo: Jerritt Clark/ Getty Images




The flame that burned between Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Emilio Masella may have only burned for a short time, but its flame was bright — and it was visible on this season of "Jersey Shore"

Early on in season two, Snooki declared that she was through with her search for true love. But it seems that while you can take Snooki out of the Jersey Shore, you can't take the Jersey Shore out of Snooki.
When the season opened, Snooki declared herself "done Snookin' for love"; at the time, she had been in a relationship with Emilio for two and a half months. In January, she spoke to MTV News about Emilio and the chemistry the two of them shared.
I like that he's a dork, a guy that can laugh and joke around, and he also is a guido," she said. "So, it's like the perfect guy — so we just click, and we're so hot together.
"How did I meet him? Facebook," she continued. "That's sad, huh? I met him before the show. We talked on Facebook a couple weeks before the show. It wasn't anything too serious. I know he's not talking to me because I'm on the show, 'cause he knew me before, kind of. My dad's a little worried about it."
Even then, though, Snooki expressed her concern over her relationship with Emilio, especially given all the temptations of life in the spotlight. "I am worried because, you know, I like the kid a lot. But ... if there's, like, an opportunity [during the filming of 'Jersey Shore' season two], that's going to be fun."
Snooki wasn't lying. When she and castmate Vinny shared a bed this season, it caused a rift between her and Emilio. But despite that breach of trust, Emilio isn't giving up.
"I'm heartbroken. I came here to see Snooki and I don't know if she wants to see me," Emilio told MTV News while visiting Seaside Heights, New Jersey, recently. "Hopefully it'll all turn out good and I can get my girl back. If not, I'm gonna have to move on &8212; I mean I seen her holding some other guy's hand the other day, [and] it kind of pissed me off.
"But I'm trying to stay good, not fight. I'm a sweet boy. I'm a lover, not a fighter."



Related Videos


Jersey Shore (Season 2) | Ep. 3 | Deleted Scene


The Return Of 'Jersey Shore'


Related Photos


Jersey Shore (Season 2) | Ep. 3 | Flipbook


Jersey Shore (Season 2) | Snooki

Lady Gaga Madonna Mel Gibson Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment