Monday, August 9, 2010

Jennifer Aniston on Motherhood: Anything is Possible

ET's Samantha Harris enjoyed some girl-talk with Jennifer Aniston, who opened up about motherhood and if she's ever considered going down the path of her character in 'The Switch' by looking into artificial insemination.

"I want it to match my Jimmy Choos and my couch," Jen jokingly said about designing a baby. She tells Samantha in all seriousness, "I don't think for me personally that is something that I want, but again I say you don't rule anything out because I don't know what's going to happen anymore. I could walk out of this hotel and meet the man of my dreams or get hit by a bus. Anything is possible."
"For Kassie, it was almost like she was designing a Nike sneaker online," Jen said of her character. "I'm going to pick the perfect donor. He's going to be blonde; he'll have a high IQ."

Lady Gaga Madonna Mel Gibson Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment